September is one of my favorite month, is not too cold and not too hot, i can wear a pair of short with nice oversize jumper and happily feel ready to go through the day.
So here for you a list of all the things i am exited about, it’s varied but for me essential!!!
- Fashion Week: how can we not mention it?! In the fashion crowd, September means Fashion Month! From NY, London, Milan and the amazing Paris! Eyes open to check all the next season trends!!
- Hair routine and detox: if summer has dried you hair and the sun damaged it this is the month where you can definitely make the difference before is too late, change your hair routine to moisturizing and regenerating products, and for your skin chose some anti-aging masks!
- Fenty Puma collection by Rihanna: if you are in New York on the 6th of September do not miss the launch of the collection, and a chance to see Riri!
- Denim: while summer is slowly leaving us we are going through that time where we can finally pull out our pants. This season denim looks so good with patches and embroidery. You can opt for a destroyed one since is still warm enough to show your tanned skin
- Iphone: the new iPhone 7 launch is probably what get me exited the most, an di love the new jet black color!
- Aimee Song Book: she is my favourite blogger, and she will be present her first book this month. Is a guide of how to take better pics and edit them all with your iPhone, for a better feed on insta.
- New movies and tv shows: September is also the month where new movies come out, and there are some exiting tv shows about to start again, like Empire and Modern Family. Y’all ready for “Netflix and chill”?
- Apple Music Festival: from September 18th to the 30th, 10 incredible artists like Britney Spears, Alicia Keys, One Republic and Elton John will be showing in London, and if you can’t attend you can watch it on applemusic.com
- Desk Rennovation: with this i mean a new fresh start for your job career, new plans, new goals, a new agenda and maybe a real complete transformation for your desk with some creative DIY
- Room/House fall DIY: this is probably the most fun point, we all know September brings lots of ideas for new house or room decorations, especially for those who are back to college.