Are you ready for fall?!
Yes I am…NOT! Well, I really don’t know if I’m ready to completely leave summer behind but for sure i am ready for new outfits, and you know what? thinking about layers kinda makes me smile…
I am here today to give you a brief of some really cool trends that we will see a lot in the next months.
I made a selection of the most popular and wearable and that we can easily find without giving up a month salary lol.
– GREEN: is definitely the color for this fall/winter season
– VELVET: we have already seen last year some velvet trousers and t-shirt, but this year actually a MUST HAVE
– KNEE BOOTS: sexy and perfect in fall with a jumper, or casual but classy on jeans in winter
– PRINTED AND EMBROIDERY DENIM : denim got really interesting this year and some prints can really make the difference on a plain pair of jeans
– MAXI SKIRT DRESS : such a nice alternative for dresses, and adaptable for different occasions and styles
– CHOCKERS : this trend doesn’t with summer, and we love it!
: hey people! We don’t need to put away our summer clothes no more because for this fall, we can style dresses and crop top in so many different ways and still be stylish. Check out this video
from Aimee Song
– METAL OR SPARKLING SKIRTS : with a jumper and sneakers for a casual look, or a shirt and heels for the evening
– MILITARY : from the catwalks to the street-style
– ANIMALIER : here you back again old friend! We all love animalier, from shoes to coats!
, autumn mood
, fall 2016
, fall/winter trends
, fashion blog
, fashion blogging
, military style